SR - P meeting

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 15 07:48:16 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Our good Seneschal notes:

>However, I am concerned that this process is a little to net centric.  Lets
>remember that there are a lot of people that do not have net access.  You,
>who are looking to form this principality are fast approaching a point
>where you will need to have formal meetings, that are announced in writing
>to the populace of the proposed area.  This could either be by mailings to
>all of the seneschal's or in various newsletters like the black star.  If
>you are going to be successful you need to make sure that no one feels that
>they were left out of the discussions because they were not informed about
>them.  Good Luck.

Well, yes and no.  I know that meetings have been reported in all seven
locales of the Southern region.  We've also held one regional meeting--at
Tempio's Hero of the Temple--and have another planned for Fynnon Gath's end
of May event.  The problem--if there is one--has been that activity off the
internet has been more sporadic.  We all need to keep this issue alive at
fighter practices and populace meetings so that the less consistent
attendees don't get lost along the way.  Sorry, I'm one of the worst about
this--when I'm at fighter practice, all I think about is hitting people.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin