SR - P meeting

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 15 07:54:31 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Mistress Meadhbh suggests:
>Since many people do not have internet access, wouldn't  it be better to wait
>until the meeting at Ffynon Gath? This way others can be notified in
enough time
>to plan to attend.
>I have talked to a number of people that were not even aware there was a
>principality discussion going on in this region.

I'm sorry, Mistress, but no, it wouldn't be fair to tie our hands on this
matter.  We need to *increase* our non-internet information dissemination
not decrease our internet activity.  Are the folks you've spoken to--the
ones who don't know about the principality discussion--from within the
Southern Region?  Perhaps you could invite them to the next populace meetings.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin