SR - P meeting

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Apr 15 08:02:30 PDT 1998

Well, yes and no.  I know that meetings have been reported in all
seven
locales of the Southern region.  We've also held one regional
meeting--at
Tempio's Hero of the Temple--and have another planned for Fynnon
Gath's end
of May event.  The problem--if there is one--has been that activity
off the
internet has been more sporadic.  We all need to keep this issue alive
at
fighter practices and populace meetings so that the less consistent
attendees don't get lost along the way.  Sorry, I'm one of the worst
about
this--when I'm at fighter practice, all I think about is hitting
people.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
[Martin, Brian]  I agree with Lyonel in that I think that we're trying
hard not to forget about folks who are not on the net and I hope that
we're doing a good job of that. However, Burke is right to be
concerned about the issue being too net oriented and its good to be
reminded of that lest we become less vigilant.

Pendaran