SR - Bryn Gwlad Brewers' Guild...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 27 08:27:44 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  We meet on the first Monday of every month at 7 PM. This meeting is
  on May 4th.

  This month's meeting will involve beer tasting. I encourage everyone
  to bring either 2 bottles of beer that they have made or 2 bottles of
  commercial beer that they haven't tried yet. We will try working on
  the different terms used to describe beer, how to tell if it's got an
  off-flavor that is unintentional, etc. Remember, just because you
  don't like it doesn't mean it's not done well.

  Following months will include wines (w/ ciders and meads) and cordials.
  We may even do this some weekends over the summer to have others join
  us.

  If anyone has documents that they use for doing this, but can not
  attend the meeting, I would appreciate getting a copy of them! Our
  local guild is *trying* to put together documentation on how to judge
  SCA style competitions.

  Here is a map to help you find your way. It's no way near to any known
  scale.

  ||                                            ||        .
  ||                                            ||        |\
  ||B               A ||X        |W             ||L     N |
  ||u               rS||---------|o             ||a       |
  ||r               re||Choquette|o             ||m
  ||n               oc||         |d             ||a
  ||e               yo||         |r             ||r
                    Keonig / 2222                  -> To I-35

  The address is 1502 Choquette. The phone number is 323-9722.

  I hope to see you there! (Yes, I know some of you far away can't make it!)

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.