SR - Two-sword workshop

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 29 07:48:54 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns

Lyonel aisai.

Bryn Gwlad's Tuesday night fighter  practice turnout was pretty good this
week--mainly thanks to fighters from Tempio and Fynnon Gath (Thanks,
guys!).  Where were all the Bryn Gwlad fighters?

I've had a few folks asking questions about pointers for two-sword fighting
for the past few weeks, so I've decided to run a couple of open-air
workshops, this week and next.  Anyone interested in taking part, be out at
the Bryn Gwlad fighter practice location at 7:30 on Thursday.  Bring a
second sword if you have one.  I'd appreciate some assistance from
experienced two-sword fighters as well.

Bring armor.  Bring weapons.  Bring attitude.  Fight.

I'll be waiting.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace