SR - Re: Principality pros and cons

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Apr 7 04:01:06 PDT 1998

Lynn Thomson said something that sounded like:
> Thanks for the polls, etc. from Tempio.  But would someone please post a
> summary of the pros and cons of the Principality issue?  I'm far more
> interested in the reasons that people want or don't want to split.....

I believe Baroness Clarissa, the Seneschal of Bryn Gwlad, took notes
just for this purpose. I don't know how long it would take her to
compile them into something reasonable though.

> And I'd also be interested in whether anyone has spoken to the board
> about the likelihood of achieving Kingdom status, and how long that
> would take after a Principality has been formed.

To be honest, I don't know why we would.

It was brought up that the short side of becoming a Kingdom, if it
happens at all, is usually 3-5 years. There are Principalities that have
been in existance for 22 (?) years.

Ciao,