SR - Why a Principality?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 8 09:56:32 PDT 1998

Martin, Brian said something that sounded like:
>>> There is already an infrastructure in place to help the Crown be in more
>>> than one place at a time.  The Landed and Court Baronies
>>> and the Royal Family.
>> YES.  Please use them!
> Easy for you to say! :) We're already quite busy, thank you.

As I pointed out, there are Court Baronies and Royal Family. Something
like 10% of the people in the Bryn Gwlad Domesday are Court Baronies. I
do know of a nice Duke and Dutchess that live in the Barony. I'm sure
there are more running around here somewhere. Given the size of the
Nobility, it wouldn't be much of a burdon given a rotation method
through those willing.

Btw, you are already being used in this manner. You do it every time we
have an event in Bryn Gwlad. If the Crown is present or not, you give out
awards on behalf of the Crown.

Ciao,