SR - First Principality Meeting

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Wed Apr 8 15:42:39 PDT 1998

At 03:28 PM 4/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>	There were several informal straw polls taken that covered people's
>choice for or against a principality and a variety of possible
>boundaries. Hopefully, Tivar and/or Ithillian will publish the results
>of those polls. I don't recollect numbers, but I know that the
>majority of people were in favor of the idea of a principality but the
>exact boundaries of the principality could sway how some people vote.

Here are the "official" numbers from the straw polls:

79 people attended, including myself and Don Tivar

Do you favour a Principality, whatever the borders? 52 yes, 4 no, 11 don't
care, and Tivar and I didn't vote.

How many are in favour of the following border proposals? (nothing but in
favour were counted and people could be in favour of more than one)
1	current Southern Region						52
2	Southern Region plus Emerald Keep, Rivertree,
	La Marche Sauvage, and Seawinds				30
3	entire Southern plus entire Western				 6
4	Western plus half of Southern to the I-35 corridor
	branches plus Rivertree, LMS, and Seawinds		 8
5	entire Southern plus entire Coastal				21

Groups represented:
Bjornsborg (5)
Blacklake (2)
Bryn Gwlad (47)
Emerald Keep (1)
Ffynnon Gath (1)
Middleford (3)
Ravens Fort (10)
Shadowlands (3)
Steppes (2)
Tempio (5)

Is there anything else people would like to know? Laird Duncan MacConacher
and I are in the process of creating maps of the various proposals for
future reference.

In Service,
Aethelyan Moondragon