SR - First Principality Meeting

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 21:48:05 PDT 1998

<< Bjornsborg (5)
 Blacklake (2)
 Bryn Gwlad (47)
 Emerald Keep (1)
 Ffynnon Gath (1)
 Middleford (3)
 Ravens Fort (10)
 Shadowlands (3)
 Steppes (2)
 Tempio (5)

 Is there anything else people would like to know? Laird Duncan MacConacher
 and I are in the process of creating maps of the various proposals for
 future reference.

 In Service,
 Aethelyan Moondragon

Two questions:

(1)  I note that Bryn Gwlad was heavily represented, as opposed to the rest of
the list of groups.  If you were to remove our representation, simply for the
sake of argument, would the numbers remain as they are or change?

(2)  Where is your straw?  ;)

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden  (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)