SR - Why a Principality?

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at planview.com
Thu Apr 9 04:26:06 PDT 1998

> I think you  have the right take on the principality issue.  I have
> been
> trying to follow the principality info, but I still am foggy on what
> parts want to break off into what.  It doesn't bother me much either
> way.
>  If I suddenly find myself outside Ansteorra, I don't have to trow out
> any war tabards..

	Remember that creating a principality is not "breaking off." No
one inside the principality will then suddenly find himself outside of
Ansteorra. All we would be doing is adding something to the current
Kingdom. And also remember that there will be no border guards nor toll
gates to restrict travel across the principality to other parts of the
kingdom! :)

	Aethelyan
	Bryn Gwlad