SR - Principality names

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Fri Apr 10 07:12:59 PDT 1998

[Martin, Brian]  Sadly, Ritter Dieterich is showing his ignorance
again. *sigh*  Welsh, when spoken by a native, is a soft, lyrical
language. Only when Welsh is attempted with an English alphabet does
it become guttural. Speaking of guttural languages, ever listen to a
couple of Germans going at it in heavy conversation? Whew! Sounds like
a puking contest! :)

Pendaran Glamorgan

All right Lyonel, I'll look up more names... but they'll all be
*german*
names, frenchy!

Speaking of which, I haven't heard any Occitan names put up... and as
this
will be a *southern* principality, I'd imagine that that would be a
good
idea.  Anything as long as it's not bloody Welsh... I'm too low on
phlegm to
speak a Welsh name like a native.

Dieterich