SR - Naming the Region

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Apr 14 07:31:52 PDT 1998

Nope.  Adjective+Leon would be OK: adding an adjective to an
unmodified noun clears conflict.  Since the nouns are even
different (campo vs. leon, fora vs. leon), both are OK.

Spanish (and German) naming styles are the other big
question.  I've just composed a plea for help from the Great
Name Balrogs of the East and West asking for a brief glance
at Campoleon and Lowenhaven.  I've asked them not to do
in-depth research at this stage; in return, please don't get
your hearts set on a particular name.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
[Martin, Brian]  What about adding the article "de"? That would make
the name "Campo de Leon". I know that there are Italian place names of

Pendaran