SR - Re: Event calendar

Gail Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Apr 14 11:30:07 PDT 1998

Greetings, Y'all.

This is Isobel Hadleigh, from down here in Bjornsborg, coming to see what y'all
are up to.

The summary that I've gotten from Lionardo about what is going on recently,
Principality-wise, on the net is:

Rialto:  Mixed, peppered with an occasional, "We CAN'T break up mother
ANSTEORRA, particularly because you might not like a certain household in a
particular Barony!!!!"

Southern:  Hmmmm...sounds interesting.  What could we call it?

Correct me if this is wrong.
------
On a recent polling at our Populus meeting, all but five people (out of about
60ish or so people) would entertain the idea of forming a principality.  It was
noted at the time of the polling that, of course, before a final vote was made,
a good deal more discussion would be needed.

Have similar polls been taken in Bryn Gwlad?  In other presently Southern region
groups?  I'm sorry if this is repeating something that y'all have been recently
discussing....

Finally, I suppose that I -could- go read Corpora and/or Kingdom law...but I'll
just ask instead:  what are the requirements for Principality formation (I know
that there are Kingdom requirements that we would want to keep in mind...)?
Could an individual Barony or a few groups go and declare themselves a
principality, fill out the paperwork, and then invite others along?  There
certainly isn't a requirement that those who would be outside the principality
agree to its formation, is there?

Isobel Hadleigh
Bjornsborg