SR - P meeting

Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra kingsen at ionet.net
Tue Apr 14 23:05:30 PDT 1998

At 09:51 PM 4/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Howmuch interest is there in having another discussion meeting the Sunday
>after the Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium (May 17th)? This would be in
>Bryn Gwlad (actually Round Rock, just north of Austin) if people are
>interested.
>
>Aethelyan Moondragon

I have watched and listened to all of this discussion with great interest.
I am almost finished with the Principality packet.  I hope to get it looked
at this weekend at the BOD meeting by Mistress Eilis.  Assuming everything
goes according to plan it will be ready to send out next week.

However, I am concerned that this process is a little to net centric.  Lets
remember that there are a lot of people that do not have net access.  You,
who are looking to form this principality are fast approaching a point
where you will need to have formal meetings, that are announced in writing
to the populace of the proposed area.  This could either be by mailings to
all of the seneschal's or in various newsletters like the black star.  If
you are going to be successful you need to make sure that no one feels that
they were left out of the discussions because they were not informed about
them.  Good Luck.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra