SR - Re: coastal principality?

Zimmermann, Leonard zimmerml at kci1.com
Thu Apr 16 06:16:13 PDT 1998

Ummm... Etienne, I hate to say it but that made no sense whatsoever
using the Stargate-Seawinds code. Now using the Stargate-BG caode it
says: You mother was a hamster and Your fater smelt of elderberries, but
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the right code either. I guarantee, however,
that our expert code crackers will have this deciphered within the next
3 hours. Keep up the good work. Hail Bjornsborg! I knew this conspiracy
would have them all fooled! *Muuuuhahahahahahah!!!!!*

Red Leader, Bjornsborg Counter-Intelligence:
Lionardo

	Etienne Wrote:----------
	[YouE

	Raymond Catz wrote:

	> Please put this to the membership in seawinds for their
consideration.  I
	> am waiting for replies from Stargate on this matter.
	>
	>                                                 Jeremy
Scurlock

	Master Jeremy

	The following is your coded reply from Stargate Central.
Proceed as directed:

	Rental cars are the Devil's tuna
	The mockingbird rides the broken escalator

	That is all

	:-)

	Etienne de Montagu