SR - Principality Award Insignia

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Aug 2 17:14:38 PDT 1998

No erroneous supposition at all.  My point was if they aren't going to do
the work now to support the KINGDOM, why should we think they'll do the work
in the future to support a principality.

This was also a contest with prizes for those who did the work.  On a day to
day make the insignia, make the scroll, to recognize those who deserve
recognition, there are no prizes; just the work to do.

Interesting...possibility; that because I made the challenge, folks decided
not to support the Kingdom.  O.K., Cool.  Perhaps *if* this is the case, I
can challenge those folks to contine to play the game.  *If* so, do you
think it would have the same results? (Grin)

>"Oooooh, You are so Big---so ab-so-lutely huuuuge.  Gosh, we're all really
>impressed down here, I can tell You."   (Monty Python's _Meaning of Life_
>Part 2)

Good

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  Something is bound to hit.
The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the Shire of Middleford,
Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization and may not be the
opinion of the author either.  Dissatisfaction with the above material
should be directed only to the author.