SR - Re: Principality Award Insignia

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Aug 9 12:31:14 PDT 1998

The subject of discussion was award insignia.  The subject of discussion
still is award insignia and *only* award insignia.  To infer that any other
object or type of service was implied is **incorrect** and not within the
scope of the challenge that was made.  Any one is free to interrup my
comments to thier liking.  However; no matter how you do, the topic is and
was ***only*** award insignia.

It was sugested that perhaps people didn't do the challenge because I made
the challenge.  I had concidered many possible reasons for not doing it;
most of which were good reasons.  But the thought of someone not doing it
becuase they were upset with me was, and still is, beyond my comprehension.

If you go back in the archives to 23 June and work your way to now; you'll
see that the original challenge was to see who would support the
principality with insignia.  I latter added cooking the feast to sweeten the
pot.  Perhaps the numbers I posted were more correct than first thought.

Again, the topic is ***only*** award insignia, nothing else.  I ask the
question again, "If they aren't going to do the work now for the Kingdom,
what makes you think they will do the work for a principality?"

It has been said that my challenge was hasty (I thought 5 weeks was enough
time).  It has been said that I've been aggrandizing, bragging and shameless
promoting my efforts.  If it appears that way, fair enough.  Prepair for a
whole lot more.  Again the subject is award insignia.

I challenge each region, barony, shire, canton, college full or incipeiant
status within the Kingdom of Ansteorra to turn in more Kingdom Award
Insignia at the next Coronation.  For those that do, I will cook your next
feast, provding: 1) you want me to, 2) you still have to buy the food, 3) I
can get off of work.  The exact details will be workout between now and
then.  I will repost this challenge every month on the lists.  A full page
ad will appear in the Black Star announcing the challenge as soon as
possible (probably October).  There will also be a full page ad for the
challenge the month of January with Notes and Challeges each month in
between.

This challenge will continue until one of the following happens: 1) I become
disabled and can not make the insignia, 2) Job status change so I can't buy
materials, 3) I'm permantently banished, 4) I die, 5) Some group beats my
numbers.

Gilli