SR - SRFP

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:05:14 PDT 1998

Lyonel,

Ffynnon Gath would be happy to host a SRFP, but it will be November
before we have a free Sunday.  Mundane work schedules and tourney
schedules Have most of us tied up until then.  Corwin and Claeton are
working and then putting every other available minute they have into
their business venture.  Quite a few of our fighters also work weekends.
Either the second or the fourth Sunday in November would be fine for a
fighter practice here.  Just let us know.

In service I am...HLady Jan

 I was hoping to hold the *next* practice in either Ffynnon