SR - The Lion's Tale

Michael A. Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Wed Aug 19 05:18:17 PDT 1998

Donal wrote:

>So where can I get a copy? I don't recall it being mentioned either at
>last night's BG populace or on this list; I could not make it to
>fighter practice tonite.
>Donal

The first issue has gotten out to the printers in various parts of the
region. I got my "master"  last  Sunday. As soon as they get printed they
will be taken to fighter practice on Sunday and Thursday. There will be
copies at the Bjornsborg populace meeting. No mail out will take place.
If you didn't see or get the first issue at the BG populace, you might
contact Duncan since he put it together. Or you might ask Duncan to send
you a copy via e-mail.

Ivar