SR - Naming the region

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:02:10 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Uncle.

I guess I'll have to amend the list--

>Campoleon
>Champs des Lions
>Lionsmouth
>Leontofora
>Lowenstein

to at least include Campospina and Cibola.  (I'm glad to see Cibola
still has some support.)

Actually, I think Master Ivar was correct:  the ballot should go out in
the next Lion's Tale and should include *all* the suggestions from the
webpage.  If you have any other ideas you want included, get 'em on the
list.

Next questions:

(1) When's the next Lion's Tale?
(2) Will the disseminators of the newsletter also be responsible for
collecting the ballots in their respective groups?
(3) What shall we set as our deadline for turning in ballots?

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan
Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra