SR - The Lion's Tale

smithson smithson at hot1.net
Wed Aug 19 10:48:25 PDT 1998

Greetings Duncan,
	We, at Emerald Keep, would like to be included in the distribution of the
Lion's Tale. We are definitely interested in voting for the name of the
principality as we are looking forward to being included in the
principality. Statements to the contrary were erroneous, to say the least.
We even have a few name submissions that are going in today.
	Even thought we are not part of the SR, we play there often and are trying
do so even more. We look forward to being part of the principality and
would like to be included in any discussions and mailings concerning such.
				Regards,
					Lady Francesca (EK Hospitaler)
					Lord Jaymes (EK Deputy Senechal)