SR - SRFP

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Wed Aug 19 16:50:24 PDT 1998

I don't see why not. Besides That will give you and us time to plan it out
and have a good one. I didn't make the one at Tempio because I'm in the
prosess of painting the inside of my house and that takes a while because I
can only do it on the weekends that I don't have kennel duty or events.

Keyna