SR - Naming the region

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Wed Aug 19 14:47:56 PDT 1998

In my opinion, everything that we have done leading up to the publication of the
first newsletter was merely prep work.  In my mind, the real exchange of
information begins now.., now we are capable of reaching the broader audience of
a potential Principality outside of this electronic list.

Therefore I humbly suggest that the real call for names for the
Principality/Region begin *now*.  I truly believe that we would be doing a
disservice to the others not on this list if we shoot for an October completion
date for the naming process.

I think the newsletter should indeed brief everyone else on what we have
discussed in the past on this list.  But, now that these discussions are finally
open to non wired masses, I think we need to take some time to win their hearts
and minds -- or at least mine a little of the gold out there -- before we start
taking any potentially binding ballots.

Kazimir