SR - Academy of the Bow- P-talks?

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Mon Aug 31 09:58:16 PDT 1998

I'm more than a bit curious about the statistics of the AoB Principality
talks; did anyone there take notes?  Did they discuss names, devices, or
boundrys?  Did they take any polling on any issues?  How many people
participated?  Demographics?

I would have loved to have stayed for the discussion but I had a ton of
company to tend to at the house for a little post-revel Jackie Chan movie
viewing.  We had a talk there about things P-related mostly amounting to
sharing preferences to names and devices with people from Bjornsborg,
Tempio, Emerald Keep, Bryn Gwylad, and Middleford participating (as well as
a bit of input from an objective out-of-kingdom guest).

The results (although completely unofficial) showed a lot of support for
Campoleon and Lynsmouth and a vocal 'count-us-in' from the folks there from
Emerald Keep.

So what happened at the event discussion?

Dieterich

PS.  Many thanks to the folks in charge of things at the archery range all
day.  Our out-of-kingdom guest really enjoyed shooting for the first time.
I even posted a score myself with some coaching from Don Sebastian Eton
Frobishire and the loan of some fine clothyards from Lord Fearghus.
Everyone involved with the range really added to our day and we're in your
debt.