SR - Principality Award Insignia

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Aug 2 16:32:48 PDT 1998

HL Gilli wrote:

>A while back it was mentioned that the folks needed to make the new
>insignias would come out of the wood work when needed.
>
>To test this theory I  made a challenge to see how many insignia would be
>turned in at Kingdom War Lord.

Sorry, but you've been working from an erroneous supposition. Some folks
raised a concern about the extra work a principality would require and
questioned the validity of the idea that folks would "come out of the
woodwork" to do the work. Some of us answered by sharing the belief (based
on experience) that some folk *would* "come out of the woodwork" to do
stuff to support a principality. No one ever claimed anyone would "come out
of the woodwork" to do Kingdom regalia just because you threw out a
challenge. Shoot, there may even have been a few who *didn't* do any just
because of the way you threw it out.

>Here are the Southern regional groups in the order listed in the Black Star
>and the number of insignia they turned in and the names of those who did:
>Bjornsborg:    NONE
>Bryn Gwald:    NONE
>Ffynnon Gath:    NONE
>Middleford:    83
>    HL Louise    3
>    HL Darcy      2
>    HL Gilli        78
>Raven's Fort:    NONE
>Shadowlands:    NONE
>Tempio:    NONE

"Oooooh, You are so Big---so ab-so-lutely huuuuge.  Gosh, we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell You."   (Monty Python's _Meaning of Life_
Part 2)

Aquilanne  ;->