SR - Principality Award Insignia

Michael A. Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Sun Aug 2 17:49:15 PDT 1998

Gilli wrote:

<SNIP>

>Interesting...possibility; that because I made the challenge, folks
>decided not to support the Kingdom.

WRONG, people decided not to support YOU! If you think just because
people ignored YOUR challenge, they don't support the Kingdom, you are
far out of touch with reality. And if you are in fact challenging the
loyalty and honor of everyone who did not do YOUR bidding, you have
really brought a lot of grief down on yourself.

> O.K., Cool.  Perhaps *if* this is the  case, I can challenge those
folks to contine to play the game.  *If* so, do you think it would have
the same results? (Grin)

Nope, we will continue to play, just most likely not around you.

Ivar