SR - Re: Slavic sites

Dean, Jenice A. JENICE.A.DEAN at cpmx.saic.com
Fri Aug 14 05:46:15 PDT 1998

Maybe I should clarify what gods I would like to appease. I would hate
to be misguided into inadvertently insulting the very gods I intended to
appease. So if you have any information on Viking or Norse Gods that
would be the most help.

Amerinda

(please try to give examples that I might be able to arrange. For
instance, sacrificing maidens is out cause I wouldn't know where to find
one.)