SR - Naming the region

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Tue Aug 18 19:05:10 PDT 1998

Sir Lyonel...

How about we use next months Lions Tale as the ballot, instead?  We'll just
put a little check box by each of the submissions and let people put a check
by, say, their three favorites.  They put their name on the back, hand em in
to Duncan in a month, and *whammo*, we know exactly what's the most
acceptable name in the lot.  I find that the Aussie-style vote works best
for insuring that the most people get a decision that is amenable to them.
Also, if our #1 doesn't fly with the heralds, we already have a #2 and #3
standing by for Donal and the Gang to look at that we can be sure the
populous doesn't hate.

I know I'm normally the one going, "Faster, faster, she'll hold together",
but on this one I'd really like to make sure it isn't just a web opinion.
Besides... I kinda liked Compospina;)

Dieterich