SR - The Lion's Tale

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Aug 19 03:59:35 PDT 1998

Lee & Sosha said something that sounded like:
> > The much touted herald mentioned that the The Lion's Tale, the newsletter of
> > the southern region, is due to come out soon. Well, guess what? It came out
> > a week ago!
> So where can I get a copy? I don't recall it being mentioned either at
> last night's BG populace or on this list; I could not make it to
> fighter practice tonite.

I must agree. I was at last night fighters practice and didn't see or
hear about it.

As well, I thought there was going to be a concerted effort to make sure
that it got to at least all of the paid members or the people getting
the local newsletters. Is this not the case anymore? Part of what this
newsletter was supposed to do was to get out to all of those people
since it would be a more level playing field than those on-line.

Ciao,