SR - SRFP

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Wed Aug 19 14:19:09 PDT 1998

That's a good idea to spread things out a bit. I also think that it's a good
idea for Middleford to have one as well but maybe a coouple months down the
road. We have our Officers meeting tonight and that is one of my
discussions. When we do hold it we would like to hold it at Camp Finlayson
so there can be archery shoots. The Shire will pick up the tab for the site.
I don't see why it should come out of your pocket.

Keyna
Middleford Seneschal