SR - Naming the region

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Wed Aug 19 14:33:52 PDT 1998

The call to naming has been noted. Therefore (ergo, wherefore, thereas,
etc.) I call upon everyone to submit every name they can think of to
either me or Pug. What comes to me, I'll pass to Pug so he can post on
the Web site. What he gets, he'll pass to me to be published in the
Lion's Tale. The more, the merrier. I realize this call has gone out
before and made by other people. I would would like to see the name
process completed by the end of October at the latest (sooner is okay,
too).

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad