SR - Naming the region

smithson smithson at hot1.net
Wed Aug 19 21:27:16 PDT 1998

Greetings,
	I fully agree that we should show our loyalty and connection with
Ansteorra. We are, after all, just a branch of the kingdom. I also notice
that the reference to lions seems to be big with a lot of the region
populace. How about Leonsteorra? (Lion of the Star) We could keep the star
and add a lion. What do you think?
			Lady Francesca di Angelo
			Emerald Keep