SR - Naming the region -Reply

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 19 21:46:57 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Master Tivar Moondragon sez:
>Maybe so, but dragons have more class. We could confuse things even further
>by suggesting some dragon-related names.

*Phew* Dragons.  I'm of two minds on dragons--literally.

A 20th Century writer, Dennis likes dragons (or did until they became such
popular t-shirt fodder):  a fantasy incarnation that integrates the power
of a destrier with the fluid grace of a serpent.  Definitely classy.

A 14th Century cavalher, Lyonel knows that the dragon is a vile incarnation
of satan, an evil thing to be destroyed.

YMMV.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace