SR - Naming the region

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Aug 20 06:04:09 PDT 1998

Kevin Varner said something that sounded like:
> The call to naming has been noted. Therefore (ergo, wherefore, thereas,
> etc.) I call upon everyone to submit every name they can think of to
> either me or Pug.

FYI, make sure to send it to us directly and not through the list.
Anything that is discussion on the list is just that.

To be brutely honest, I don't read every message on the name/heraldry
threads 'cause I don't care enough to read all of it.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   And I ain't in it for my health