SR - First-round polling?

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Mon Dec 7 05:01:47 PST 1998

Meabh wrote:
>Is balloting for the name open to all or is it members of the SCA only?
>just curious....
>
>meadhbh

 I'd say that every poll, vote, or survey we do should include *all* the
people that changes could touch, paid members or not, right up until that
last proposition goes through (which will be out of our hands anyway).
That would mean members and non-members who play in the current Southern
Region.

If they're involved enough to show up to their own populace meetings, guild
meetings, or fighter practices and get a copy of the Lions Tale, then let em
have their say.

Anybody feel this is unreasonable?

Sir Dieterich

**support proposition 194- check the 'Lionsmouth' box and the arms with the
Lion with his mouth wide open!**