SR - Bryn Gwylad has a NEW MEMBER!

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Fri Dec 4 18:59:32 PST 1998

Sir Dieterich wrote:

>At 10:28 this evening, fourty hours after the inception of efforts on
>the part of Lady Gala Cunningham (mka Donna Cunningham), Braedon Keith
Cunningham came into the world weighing just shy of eight pounds.  He is
a beautiful dark haired young man, and every bit the spitting image of
his father, Laird Brian Cameron (Brian Cunningham).

My god, he was born 6' 6" tall! No wonder it took her forty hours of
labor!

>We observed that he already extends his arms in much the necessary
>motion needed for a solid thrust and look forward to him fencing in his
first tournament in a few short months.

Those Don's are in trouble now! And if they hurt Gala's little boy, they
will wish they were dead!

>Sir Dieterich (who got to see the miracle of life for the first time-
>"...And I thought things got a little hectic those last days at
>Constantinople!")

Yes, but isn't it the greatest thing to be involved in! The miracle of
life, not Constantinople (whatever that is). Well the last days of
something can be okay, especially if it is one of those (fill in your
favorite raiding place) fortified towns.

Best wishes to Gala, Brian. A proper sacrifice will be made to the Gods
of Aesir for Braedon. We look forward to taking him on a trading voyage
soon.

Love,

Ivar and all of his kids