SR - First-round polling?

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Dec 7 10:14:26 PST 1998

On 7 Dec 98, at 7:01, Casey&Coni wrote:

>  I'd say that every poll, vote, or survey we do should include *all* the
> people that changes could touch, paid members or not, right up until that
> last proposition goes through (which will be out of our hands anyway).
> That would mean members and non-members who play in the current Southern
> Region.
>
> If they're involved enough to show up to their own populace meetings,
> guild meetings, or fighter practices and get a copy of the Lions Tale,
> then let em have their say.
>
> Anybody feel this is unreasonable?
>
> Sir Dieterich

second that ... just because a contributing, active, person is not a "official"
member today (many reasons possible) dosn't mean they won't be
tomorrow ... nor would that piece of paper and the missed subscriptions in
any way take away their contributions to date or minimise those in the
present or future.

i even became "official" after a couple years lapse ... primarily because i
wanted TI so i could update the information in my merchants database ... (if
anyone ever questions my length of membership, i have *boxes* of old TI's
addressed to myself (g))

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves