SR - Lyoness

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Tue Feb 24 21:24:15 PST 1998

I fear that illness will keep Roland from attending.  He has not
recovered enough to make the journey to Lyoness.  He is broken
hearted that he will not be able to participate, though there is a
small chance that he may make an appearance.  If you see him, say
Bonjour, but do not expect him.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo