SR - Bryn Gwlad Brewers' Guild...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Feb 28 07:12:09 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  I am sending this to a broader group of people than usual to see if
  we can get more interest from surrounding groups, as well as encourage
  others to let us know what their guilds are up to.

  I'm very late getting this out. I apologize for the short notice.

  We meet on the first Monday of every month at 7 PM. This meeting is
  March 2nd. (Yes, in 2 days.)

  This month's meeting will involve discussing and making cordials. You
  should plan on bringing any that you would like to start. The materials
  usually needed are: alcohol base - vokda, rum, brandy; flavoring -
  fruit or spices; and a storage container - glass jars work best IMO.

  Here is a map to help you find your way. It's no way near to any known
  scale.

  ||                                            ||        .
  ||                                            ||        |\
  ||B               A ||X        |W             ||L     N |
  ||u               rS||---------|o             ||a       |
  ||r               re||Choquette|o             ||m
  ||n               oc||         |d             ||a
  ||e               yo||         |r             ||r
                    Keonig / 2222                  -> To I-35

  The address is 1502 Choquette. The phone number is 323-9722.

  I hope to see you there!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.