SR - Bjornsborg fishing

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Thu Feb 19 19:24:09 PST 1998

oh, alright.  i guess i can be friendly.  hello from one denizen of bjornsborg.

as far as principality stuff, yeah, it's fun to come up with names and arms.  mari's first choice is still Hell, my personal favorite.  other ideas:
The Land that Bites.  Our motto could be "Bite Me."
The Land of the Fireants
The Principality of the Unspecified Bear (an oldie but a goodie)
i could go on, but i'm trying to be friendly.

so far, i'm undecided about a southern principality, mostly because i don't see any changes that would affect the when/how/where of the way i play.  if a principality was formed, i don't think we would stop being ansteorrans, as some seem to fear.  other than
another set of royals to make the rounds and be where the sovereigns can't be, what's another advantage?  not having to deal with people outside of the principality we don't want to deal with?  a principality is no guarantee.  what else?

in other news, what the story about the regional rapier event that was mentioned?  i don't know anything about it.

yours very truly,
radegund