SR - Last call for polling!!!

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Mon Feb 23 18:05:44 PST 1998

Heilsa Ritter Dieterich.....!

Kief here...

>Okay, meine dammen und herren, this is the last call for this informal and
>unofficial cyber-poll.

>If you WOULD like your group to become a part of a principality located
>around the south end of I-35 or if you would NOT like your group to become a
>part of a principality located around the south end of I-35, please send me
>mail including:

>1. Your name
>2. Your group
>3. A 'yea' vote or a 'nay' vote

>I don't care a whit if you're a member or not, so long as you play,
>contribute, or somehow feel you have a vested interest.  If you include this
>information, I will add it to the poll results but it isn't necessary.  This
>will only impact whether or not we actually put the proper voting procedure
>to work on a given proposal.  I have not yet heard much from Fynnon Gath,
>Shadowlands, Middleford, Emerald Keep, or Ravensfort so if you know folks in
>those groups who feel strongly one way or another yet don't have net access,
>please try to let them know about this poll and perhaps lend them the means
>to express their desires.

Dieterich....!!!!!!!! There are a whole bunch of people that don't have net
access....! Our populace in Raven's Fort haven't even heard about this
yet...!!! The B&B and the officers have only known since last Thursday
evening...and most of them were gone for the weekend... You need more lead time
for this poll... In Middleford I talked about the P issue and, with the
exception of one young lady, no one had heard about the issue.
(Gilbert Ostwestly said to tell you, "YES!)
The same holds for Shadowlands... Most everyone there has not had the time to
hear of the issue...must less form an opinion...

By-the-by... Change my vote to a "qualified" yes... If there is a clear
majority on this issue.... I'll go with it...

>Thank you,
>
>Ritter Dieterich

Thank you back...

Sir Kief...