SR - naming

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Feb 25 14:30:16 PST 1998

I like it!
Pendaran

----------
From: 	ldaude at ns.vvm.com[SMTP:ldaude at ns.vvm.com]
Sent: 	Wednesday, February 25, 1998 8:09 AM
To: 	southern at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: 	SR - naming

Konrad hier:

I had a thought about names.  Lions seem to be the order of the day
so let me throw out Lion's Gate or Gateway of the Lion.
Reasoning:
    We are the southern border of Ansteorra and border on uncharted
and unknown lands.  So anyone traveling from the barbarian lands to
our south could be seen to have passed though our gates into the land
of the Lion.
    I am sure that there are several languages which could make this
sound quite appealing.  Lowentor has a nice germanic ring.