SR - Principality Discussion

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Thu Feb 26 15:35:10 PST 1998

Heilsa all Good Southern Region Ansteorrans and True...

His Excellency, the Knight Pendaran, Baron of Bryn Gwlad happily writes...

>Greetings All,

**snipped**

>...might I suggest a
>meeting at the upcoming Crown Tournament to discuss a Principality? It
>is, after all, being held in the Southern Region. Ideas? Opinions?
>
>Pendaran

It most certainly is Brother and Cousin...! All would be welcomed at Crown to
discuss a possible Principality... It may be possible to reserve a good sized
pavilion for a space... I will check with the Steward of the event, Lord Timo,
to see if this can be done... I would certainly welcome a chance to hear others
views in person...! As well as voice my own concerns...(these concerns have
been somewhat quieted by the right good arguments in this forum...) Let's see
what happens good neighbors... Let the game begin...!

Kief...

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."