SR - Principality Discussion

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Feb 27 07:41:19 PST 1998

Tim Lozos said something that sounded like:
> You mean we shouldnt allowa anyone in on discussions who isnt from Our
> region? Why not? They can express opinions on how this move might affect the
> rest of the Kingdom.

I am not saying we shouldn't allow it. I'm just not for making it as
easy for them as it would be at Crown Tourney. If they truly wish to
travel to the event in question, they can come speak their mind.

> You know what might come out of this? Maybe not a southern principality.
> Mabye a Western or Northern one first.

Good for them!!!

I still hope for a Southern/Western principality.

> You never know what will happen or if
> it will happen here. We've managed to have a very nice conversation so far,
> hopefully it will carry over to the other regions.

I know that the Central has had meetings, and been discussing this for
some time. Unfortunately they are at a bit of a standstill because of
the people who disagree.

I have not seen discussions on the lists for Western or Northern yet.
Although it won't take long for Northern I believe.

>>  As well, it
>>  doesn't seem like a "plot to overthrow the Kingdom" by it taking place
>>  when the Heir to the throne is being decided.
> A plot, eh? Like Jovian said, if done right, that would be fun!

Yes, it would be fun, but better not to ruffle feathers having our fun.

*grin*

Btw, when we decide on the event, I think we should invite the Western
region to come and join us in the discussion if they are interested.
They should be made to know that this is a very early meeting to see if
we can address all of the concerns that come up.

Ciao,