SR - Principality Discussion

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 27 13:18:57 PST 1998

and Timo said:
>2 sets? I didnt know there was a lead time to assume the throne of a
>principality. What variations are done around the Known World? I guess I
>figured the winners would step up that evening at court, or the next morning.

True, that is how it's usually done for the first coronet. Still, you'll
want to already have tanist/tanista coronets in the works for the second
coronet list.

>> I also
>>tend to agree with the suggestion that mention of the meeting be in the
>>event announcement so interested folk can come and talk. That very well
>>might make it a more well-attended event for Tempio as well, which might be
>>nice for them. Anyone know what the latest word might be on that plan?
>
>Small prob. The Black Star is already out, and the deadline for next months
>is past. So word o' mouth, or some flyers at events will have to due.

Oh well. Word o' mouth should suffice.

>It might be nice to ask the Steward of the event first......

Nah. I think we should just make assumptions and bend others to our will.

Ewe will be astimilated. Remittance is fertile.

Damn.    Spilled........coffee on......memory chips.....

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu