SR - SR Events?????

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jul 1 15:29:38 PDT 1998

Sir D said

(Snip)
>Seems like we need to work Ffynnon Gath,
>Middleford, and Ravensfort in the cycle pretty soon... (Snip)

Thanks for finally thinking about us.  Since there appears to be a schedule
forming, maybe it could be planned out far enough in advance that Notes and
Challenges could be posted in the Black Star so that a Regional practice
will be more than a BTW e-mail the night before.  Darcy and I spend alot to
tell about the archery activities and other things we do to give folks the
opportunity to participate.  How about somebody spending a few$$$ to tell
the rest of the Kingdom and region so they can participate too?

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.