SR - Re: ANST - events

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:07:16 PDT 1998

Talon, Just wait until All Hallow's Eve, Sir Corwin and Lord Claeton are
preparing to scare everyone.
On the field, they can't get close enough to scare you.  You and those
arrows find the mark.

I am autocrating Southern Regional Warlord.  What do you think about
having a Southern Regional Archery Champion?  If not done as a separate
event, it could be done at the warlord event.
HLady Jan