SR - Middleford's Straw Poll -Reply

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 2 15:38:02 PDT 1998

I didn't think they had changed the zip code rule for determing a groups
population.
If they haven't, they still count for us.  Any body got a current ZIP list.
I just called the Office of the Registry and she's on vacation till Tuesday.
Any one know if it is on the web?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.
(Snip)