SR - borderlands -Reply

Norman White gn-white at tamu.edu
Fri Jul 3 05:51:03 PDT 1998

Jin Liu Ch'ang here:

j'lynn yeates wrote:
> scenario: a region goes principality ... bordering grouips that stayed > neutral later decide to join what is the process?

There is a group in Caid named Riesling (like the wine style, how original considering they are in a wine growing region) that was originally in the West Kingdom that changed kingdoms to Caid.  There is also a group in Georgia, just across the river which forms the border between Meridies and Atlantia that changed Kingdoms to Atlantia.  There are probably other examples.  From this I would make the assumption that borders can be changed later.

Norman White
a.k.a. Jin Liu Ch'ang
gn-white at tamu.edu