SR - A New Twist on the Principality Issue

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Fri Jul 3 22:39:35 PDT 1998

Sosha said:
> Not to add a fox to the hen house, but has anyone thought
> that perhaps
> Bryn Gwlad, Bjornsberg, and Tempio should be The
> Principality...or at
> least a Free City State (thankyou Collin)?

Yes, my original principality idea, which started several years ago,
was to start with Bryn Gwlad, Bjornsborg and Ffynnon Gath(being
directly in between, they were kind of important to the plan), and
then start expanding from there.  Go in any direction and ask the next
group if they want in.  If they say no, then we go no farther in that
direction, if yes, then go to the next group.  Eventually, you would
stop just cause you do not want to get two big.

I have been and remain one of the strong proponents of a small
principality.  Small enough to feel real cozy, and small enough to not
be a threat to all those people who think we want to break up
Ansteorra.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo